Notapor sectario el Mié Sep 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Imagen
The Black Stone
Leyline Nexus
Type: Support Faction: Silver Twilight
Cost: 2
Game Text:
Polar.
Disrupt: When a card would leave play due to a card effect, exhaust The Black Stone to choose a card in play. Treat that card as if its text box were blank until the end of the phase.
Flavor Text: The Inuit legends claimed the megalith had stood there before man walked the Earth.
Set: TKatG
Number: 53
Illustrator: Thomas Wievegg

PREGUNTA:I have The Black Stone in play. My opponent play The Plague Stone, and trigger it. The Plague Stone must be sacrificed. I trigger The Black Stone, textbox of The Plague Stone is blank. What happen now? I think The Black Stone is sacrificed (cost must be paid), but its effect is cancelled (because textbox's The Plague Stone is blanked)
RESPUESTA: Blanking the text box of a card whose effect has already triggered will do nothing. The only way for The Black Stone to stop The Plague Stone from resolving is to trigger The Black Stone off another card leaving play, before The Plague Stone is triggered

No sirve blanquear el texto a The Plague Stone como interrupción una vez ya se ha activado el efecto, el efecto ya ha sido activado (y The Back Stone no lo cancela). De manera que la única manera que The Black Stone puede "anular" a The Plague Stone es blanquearle el texto antes de que se active.

"The Plague Stone ": mostrar
The Plague Stone
Imagen
Sweet Release
Type: Support Faction: Neutral
Cost: 3
Game Text:
Relic. Item.
Night. It is Night. After The Plague Stone comes into play destroy all Day cards.

After The Plague Stone leaves play, shuffle it into its owner's deck.

Action: Sacrifice The Plague Stone and pay 2 to destroy all characters in play.
Set: TiV
Number: 32
Illustrator: Jesse Mead
Registro en sectarios.org: Enviame un correo a marcoa.ramirez arroba gmail.com
Leyendo... Ratas en las paredes
sectario
Cordura 0 Mitos Cthulhu 25

Volver a The Key and the Gate