Octava expansión de lujo: Agencia

[F-35]The Blackwood Initiative

Notapor sectario el Mié Sep 02, 2015 5:15 pm

The Blackwood Initiative

Type: Conspiracy Faction: The Agency
Struggle Icons:(T) (C) (C) (I)
Game Text:
Loyal.
While The Blackwood Initiative is in play, each player must choose and discard a card from his hand to resource a card.
Set: For the Greater Good
Number: 35

Imagen

Supongamos que tenemos a esta conspiración en juego, y nos juegan un emparedamiento o jugamos un nexo arcano o algo similar que nos hace vincular una carta como recurso. ¿debemos descartar también una carta?

PREGUNTA:The Blackwood Initiative is in play. My opponent play an Immurement, or I play and trigger Harvesting Mi-Go. Do I must discard a card of my hand?
RESPUESTA:No. Attaching a card to a domain as a resource is not the same thing as resourcing a card.

Realmente lo único que entiendo de la respuesta es el "No". Eso que "Attaching a card to a domain as a resource " no es lo mismo que "resourcing a card" no lo entiendo. Pero bueno, la respuesta es "clara", no se ve afectado por la conspiración.

"Immurement": mostrar
Immurement
Imagen
Type: Event Faction: Syndicate
Cost: 0
Game Text:
Tactic.
Action: Drain a domain you control with the most resources to choose a support card or a non-Ancient One character an opponent controls. That card's owner attaches it to a domain of his choice as a resource.
Flavor Text: "Nobody's ever gonna finds youse now."
Special Attribute: Steadfast - Syndicate x2
Set: DotU
Number: 30
Illustrator: Adam Schumpert

"Harvesting Mi-Go": mostrar
Imagen
Type: Character Faction: Shub-Niggurath
Cost: 2 Skill: 2 Icons: (C)(A)
Game Text:
Mi-Go.
Response: After Harvesting Mi-Go enters play, choose a character card in your discard pile. Attach that card to a domain you control as a resource.
Flavor Text: Collecting and documenting the specimens was of the utmost importance.
Set: TTB
Number: 11
Illustrator: Matt Smith
Registro en sectarios.org: Enviame un correo a marcoa.ramirez arroba gmail.com
Leyendo... Ratas en las paredes
sectario
Cordura 0 Mitos Cthulhu 25

Volver a For the Greater Good - Por el Bien Común