The Foundation + Luchas de historia

Dudas reglas. Comentarios sobre FAQ.

The Foundation + Luchas de historia

Notapor sectario el Sab Ago 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Imagen

The Foundation

Shield of Humanity
Type: Character Faction: The Agency
Cost: 8 Skill: 5 Icons: (C) (C) (I) (I) (I)
Game Text:
Government.
You may drain multiple domains to pay for The Foundation. For each domain beyond the first you drained when you play The Foundation, your opponent chooses a non-Ancient One character he controls and removes it from the game.
Disrupt: Pay 1 to cancel an effect that would target 1 or more [Agency] characters you control.
Set: For the Greater Good
Number: 20
Illustrator:

La pregunta es si se puede cancelar una lucha de Terror (por decir algo) que fuese a volver loco a uno de nuestros personajes de Agencia. Yo diría que no, ya que las luchas de icono no escogen a un personaje, sino a un jugador... Pero supongo que se acaba aplicando la misma lógica -que no soy capaz todavía de entender- que se le aplica al Caballero de Burdeos y según respuesta oficial de Damon

Pregunta:
Can the card The Foundation (F20 - For the Greater Good) which states :

Disrupt: Pay 1 to cancel an effect that would target 1 or more [Agency] characters you control.

use it’s triggered effect to cancel a wound or stop a character from being driven insane due to the lose of an icon struggle? In other words, is the effect of an icon struggle a targeted effect?
Respuesta:
Yes icon struggles target characters so can be canceled for 1 by way of The Foundation.

Así que este personaje gana enteros.
Registro en sectarios.org: Enviame un correo a marcoa.ramirez arroba gmail.com
Leyendo... Ratas en las paredes
sectario
Cordura 0 Mitos Cthulhu 25

Volver a Reglas